Helping You Homeschool With Confidence
Stepping into the world of homeschooling can feel totally overwhelming! Especially in the early days.
You’re interested in teaching your kids at home, but immediately your mind starts spinning trying to figure out what to teach, worries over finding friends, and how on earth you can get them to pay attention for longer than 2 minutes at a time.
After 3 kids and 8 years of homeschooling (and going strong!), believe me, I understand! I felt all of those same worries and plenty more when I first started homeschooling.
If I could, I would invite you over to my house, shove a few curriculum books off the couch so you could sit down, and spend a few hours telling you everything you need to know to feel excited and confident about teaching your own kids.
….But we’re both probably too busy chasing around our kids for that anways. So I’ve done my best to offer that for you with this blog. In it, I share lots of tips, advice, and insights I’ve learned through homeschooling my own kids.
Whether you’re just thinking about homeschooling, ready to take the plunge, or looking for some new homeschool resources feel free to look around the site.
You’ll find information and resources on starting homeschooling, curriculums, organization, and parenting. You can learn more about me and this blog here.
If you’re looking to dive in, here are some popular articles to get you started:
- What Subjects to Homeschool for Kindergarten – A Quick & Easy Guide
- Pros and Cons of Homeschooling Kindergarten: How to Decide If It’s Right for You
- Simple Homeschool Kindergarten Schedule + Easy Tips on How to Create Your Own
- Number Tracing 1-20 PDF – Free Printable Worksheets
- FREE Printable Homeschool Book Log – Reading Log for Kids
- FREE Christmas Alphabet Printable Worksheets for Preschool & Kindergarten
- 60 Inspiring and Uplifting Mom Quotes for Tough Days
- 9 Benefits of Using Chore Charts for Kids
- 15 Quick Tips & Activities for Teaching Independence in Preschoolers
Want to keep in touch?
The best way to keep in touch is by signing up for my email list. I send out weekly emails with tips, advice, homeschooling resources, curriculum reviews, parenting support, and occasional goodies just for my subscribers.
Connect with me on social media!